Sunday, August 14, 2011

Why do people insist on attacking the age of John McCain?

Everyone is always talking about how John McCain is "old". My question to you is: How could you be so ignorant? How could you be so moronic as to even think you know anything about when someone is going to die? Because the media makes him seem worse than he is? You're all brain washed. McCain survived a POW camp. (I KNOW, REPUBLICANS AND OTHER PEOPLE BRING THIS UP ALL THE TIME...YET HE'S STILL STANDING, ISN'T HE? YES I KNOW OBAMA WORKED UP FROM ALMOST NOTHING.) How could you hold it on John McCain that he's "OLD" WHEN HE'S 72 YEARS? People I know say "He's going to die when he's in office." Are you mentally retarded? Dieing at 72 is not generally when someone dies of natural causes. I believe McCain has had like skin cancer or whatever- who cares? If you really think he's going to die when he gets into office, VOTE for him, and I will LAUGH in your face when he's still alive. Obviously he's healthy, he does MANY rallies and travels A LOT, if he were unfit he wouldn't be doing this, idiot. When will people FINALLY realize that his age has nothing to do with if he's able to run the country? Heck- I could go out and attack Obama and say he's going to die, just look at all the people plotting to kill him (I heard on the news people getting caught for plotting to shoot up and african american school before killing Obama as well.) But if I did that, people would call me racists. So, why be so ignorant?

No comments:

Post a Comment