Tuesday, August 16, 2011

What do I do? How do i know if a guy likes me or not? I really like him but i dont want to seem disprite !?

Ok ive liked this guy for a while and i thing he kind of likes me but im not sure? he always flirts with me and gets red wen im around but it could juss be me? yesterday was the last day of sko0l and my friends and I saw him walkin by but the opp. way from us then all of a sudden he turned and followed us I was freakin out...hes so hott! lol well ne ways i turned around thinking he was going to talk 2 me but his face got all red and he replied what...? nervously...I said nothin in a nervous voice also...well ne ways my friends and i were all walkin to my house wen i checked my fone and i suprisingly got a text from him i was freaking out and so were my friends (there all convinced he likes me) i was in total shock becuz weve only texted a couple times and everytime i text him he never replies...anyways i texted him back and we were talkin for a while about summer plans and how were gunna miss our friends but then all of a sudden he stopped texting me so i texted him again....nothin so

No comments:

Post a Comment