Friday, August 12, 2011

What are some good ideas to help me get in a friendly fight?

I was supposed to fight a friendly fight with a friend a few weeks back but he got in trouble at school the day before the fight and we tried rescheduling the fight but now there may no be a fight at all. I've been working hard and putting on muscle as well as training myself a lot for the fight and I really don't want all that hard work to go to waist. I haven't been in a real fight before only regulated matches and I really want to know if I'm actually good at it or if what I have been practicing was all for naught. I want to pick a friendly fight but no one is up to fighting me because I'm either a head shorter then they are and they think they will hurt me to much. The ones left my size don't want to fight me because I put on muscle and have experience in Hung Gar and Kickboxing. I don't blame the ones who are my size but I'm trying to get one of my other friends to fight me but they keep thinking that they will hurt me to much and that it would be difficult to punch me because I'm really kind. I don't want to make them angry to get them to fight but I have been waiting since before Christmas break to start one. Please help.

No comments:

Post a Comment